Monday, April 16, 2012

Houston TLA 2012 Schedule!

If you’re in the Houston area – or want to find yourself in the Houston area this week, then I’d love to meet you in any of these places.

* Katy Budget Books (2450 Fry Road, Houston) on Tuesday, Apr 17, from 6:00-8:00. I’ll be reading from THE FALSE PRINCE and signing copies.

* Hilton Americas (1600 Lamar Street, Houston) on Wednesday, April 18 from 12:00 – 1:40. I’ll be doing “speed dating” with Texas librarians, and donating two signed books for a raffle giveaway.

* George Brown Convention Center (1001 Avenida de las Americas, Houston) on Wednesday, April 18 from 4:00 – 5:00 pm. I’ll be signing copies of THE FALSE PRINCE in the Scholastic Booth (#1518).

* Blue Willow Bookshop (14532 Memorial Drive, Houston) on Wednesday, April 18 at 7:00 pm. I’ll be signing with the amazing Sarah Mylonowski, Chris D’Lacey, Augusta Scattergood, and Michael Northrop.

* George Brown Convention Center (1001 Avenida de las Americas, Houston) on Thursday, April 19 from 9:00 – 10:00 am, I’ll be signing ELLIOT AND THE LAST UNDERWORLD WAR in the Sourcebooks Booth (#1902).

* Hilton Americas (1600 Lamar Street, Houston) on Thursday April 19 from 10:30 – 11:00 am, it’s Teen Day.

So I’ll be a little bit of everywhere over the next few days. Send me a tweet (@nielsenwriter) if you’re coming to say hello, or if you’re an author with a signing of your own. Or just look for me wandering the floor of TLA. There’s a few ARCs I’m dying to pick up for myself…

2 comments:

Sharron said...

Sent this off to my niece. She lives in Houston.

You and I met a few years back in Salt Lake City. Read Prince. It was great. Can't wait for the next one.

Jen said...

Thanks Sharron! And I'm so thrilled that you enjoyed False Prince too!