* Katy Budget Books (2450 Fry Road, Houston) on Tuesday, Apr 17, from 6:00-8:00. I’ll be reading from THE FALSE PRINCE and signing copies.
* Hilton Americas (1600 Lamar Street, Houston) on Wednesday, April 18 from 12:00 – 1:40. I’ll be doing “speed dating” with Texas librarians, and donating two signed books for a raffle giveaway.
* George Brown Convention Center (1001 Avenida de las Americas, Houston) on Wednesday, April 18 from 4:00 – 5:00 pm. I’ll be signing copies of THE FALSE PRINCE in the Scholastic Booth (#1518).
* Blue Willow Bookshop (14532 Memorial Drive, Houston) on Wednesday, April 18 at 7:00 pm. I’ll be signing with the amazing Sarah Mylonowski, Chris D’Lacey, Augusta Scattergood, and Michael Northrop.
* George Brown Convention Center (1001 Avenida de las Americas, Houston) on Thursday, April 19 from 9:00 – 10:00 am, I’ll be signing ELLIOT AND THE LAST UNDERWORLD WAR in the Sourcebooks Booth (#1902).
* Hilton Americas (1600 Lamar Street, Houston) on Thursday April 19 from 10:30 – 11:00 am, it’s Teen Day.
So I’ll be a little bit of everywhere over the next few days. Send me a tweet (@nielsenwriter) if you’re coming to say hello, or if you’re an author with a signing of your own. Or just look for me wandering the floor of TLA. There’s a few ARCs I’m dying to pick up for myself…