Monday, February 13, 2012

And the Winner is...

Many thanks to all who Tweeted, Facebooked (is that a word?), Pinned, or otherwise let the world know about THE FALSE PRINCE. The winner is Stephanie (you can follow her on Twitter @stephthomasbook)! I'll get a book out to you soon!

In other news, THE FALSE PRINCE received a starred review from Publishers Weekly today! Among other niceties, it says, "Sage is deftly characterized through humorous first-person narration, quickly establishing himself as a beguiling antihero: 'I'd never attempted roast thievery before, and I was already regretting it,' he says when readers first meet him. 'It happens to be very difficult to hold a chunk of raw meat while running.' ...This is an impressive, promising story with some expertly executed twists."

I sincerely appreciate the enthusiasm of those who are eager to read this book. I can hardly wait to share it with you too. Ack! If you want to watch the trailer, you can find that here, and if you want to read the first chapter and get a feel for the story, you can read it here.

1 comment:

Martha said...

Oh Jen! I read the first chapter and I can't wait for more! So excited for you, and so exited for you book to hit the shelves so I can read the rest.